We’re looking for a digital media star to join Durrell Communications PR Agency as a Social Media and Digital Strategist. The successful candidate for this role will manage social media channels (including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn), as well as develop and execute social media strategies, for a number of high-profile clients.
Our newest team member will also create compelling social and content campaigns that enable our clients to be seen and heard, and analyze metrics to assess the success of our campaigns.
You’ll be joining a supportive team that is passionate about your success — but you should also be comfortable working independently, seeking innovative solutions to problems, and being resourceful. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are an absolute must!
Staying on top of the social media channels for a diverse array of clients also requires a high level of organization and attention to detail.
The Social Media and Digital Strategist will be responsible for:
- Client Management: Managing our social media client roster in a timely and professional manner by providing excellent service, to develop strong relationships with our clients and maintain ongoing client retention.
- Content Creation: Creating engaging daily content for use across all social channels with consideration for different brand voices, tones, and writing styles. Other content creation may include blogs, copy for marketing materials, event invitations, and newsletters.
- Brand Building: Building awareness and increasing engagement on digital platforms with content, web marketing, SEO, SEM, mobile marketing, and online banners.
- Website: Keeping client websites updated, posting blogs, new headers, etc. Some familiarity with WordPress is an asset.
- Digital Strategy: Drafting and delivering a comprehensive social media strategy and content calendar that addresses each client’s goals and objectives.
- Event Management: Planning and overseeing client events, while also providing support during events.
- University degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience in a social media management or digital marketing role.
- Attention to detail and an agile, flexible writing tone.
- Demonstrated ability to engage audiences.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- A passion for communication and engagement.
If you’re interested in joining us at Durrell Communications in this role, please submit your resume (along with references), an original cover letter, and writing sample(s) to email@example.com by Friday, November 24th, 2017.
Thank you in advance to those who submit applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.