Manager, Social Media and Digital Strategy
We’re looking for a digital media star to join the Durrell Comm PR Agency as Manager, Social Media and Digital Strategy. The successful candidate for this role will manage the social media team in developing and executing social media strategies for a number of high-profile clients.
Our newest team member will manage the current social team; create compelling social and content campaigns that enable our clients to be seen and heard; and analyze metrics to determine campaign success.
The Manager, Social Media and Digital Strategy will be responsible for:
- Client Management: Managing social media client roster in a timely and professional manner by providing excellent service to develop strong relationships and maintain ongoing client retention.
- Content Creation: Creating engaging daily content for use across all social channels with consideration for different brand voices, tones, and writing styles.
- Brand Building: Building awareness and increasing engagement on digital platforms with content, web marketing, SEO, SEM, mobile marketing, and online banners.
- Website: Keeping client websites updated, posting blogs, new headers, etc.
- Digital Strategy: Drafting and delivering a comprehensive social media strategy and content calendar that addresses client goals.
- Event Management: Overseeing client events and providing support during client events.
- University degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a social media management or digital marketing role.
- Attention to detail and an agile, flexible writing tone.
- Demonstrated ability to engage audiences.
- Time management and organizational skills.
If you’re interested in joining us at Durrell Comm in this role, please submit your resume (along with references), an original cover letter, and writing sample(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 11, 2017.
Thank you in advance to those who submit applications but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.